Tuesday 26 January 2010

hello

well hello everyone how are u all? i have bee a bit busy of late i have a maths exam coming up so bee studying for that then last week i was at the britians god talent Auditions with my hubby and friends which was a great day out i also have been asked to be head bridesmaid for my sil so been busy starting to plan for that and hen night extra! and also the kids have been keeping me busy with all that too i have bee still pracitcing my designs over at moon flower designs if u want to see my work in the dit section pop on for a visit and maybe stick in a request to our wonderful designers to work on for u www.moonflowerdesigns.com anyways i am off to see sophie she as awoken! have a good day all xxx

1 comment:

  1. hello Lorna - your sock monkey is adorable !!!

    maddy x

    ReplyDelete